About Observer Program
KKU ICEM are accepting observers to join all activities and observe the competition. The observers can be anyone and don’t have to belong to any medical schools joining the Event. We are accepting unlimited numbers of observers.
Registration Fee for One Observer is 300 US dollars (9,500 Thai baht)
How to register?
1. Register using the link below.
2. It will take 2-3 days for us to review your registration, and we will send you a confirmation email back.
3. You can pay for the observation fee after you’ve got our emails.
Please transfer the money using the information below.
Account Beneficiary: KKU ICEM
Acount Number: 551-442424-1
Bank Name: THE SIAM COMMERCIAL BANK (SCB)
Branch: KHON KAEN UNIVERSITY
Adderess: 123 Mittrapab road, Naimueang, Mueang Khon Kaen, Khon Kaen, Thailand, 40002
Swift Code: SICOTHBK
4. After you have finished the payment, please scan the transfer slip and send to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. See you at KKU ICEM 2019!
Observation Fee Includes:
1. Hotel (1 people per room, 4 nights from March 29th to April 2nd, 2019)
2. All meals and snacks
3. Transportation during the event (excludes the trip to and from your country or city.)
4. All activities, workshop, entrance fee for tourist attractions, Khon Kaen tour package
Normal Registration Period: 20th September, 2018 – 14th February, 2019
Payment period: 20th September, 2018 – 14rd February, 2019
Observer announcement: 16th February, 2019
Date of event: 29th March, 2019 – 2nd April, 2019