It’s our pleasure to welcome you again to 4th KKU ICEM. We are pleased to announce that regular registration is now open, from 1 November 2018 – 20 January 2019.
For more updates, please follow us on facebook or our website.
1) Each team must consist of 4 members who are medical students. One advisor is optional.
1) Applicants must be enrolled in a medical undergraduate program at the time of competition (March 29th to April 2nd, 2019). For last year students who will be finishing their last day of program before the competition but not officially graduated are allowed to participate in KKU ICEM 2019
2) Medical students, either in preclinical or clinical medical years, are allowed to apply for the competition but please note that the competition contains objective student clinical exam, so medical students in clinical years will be preferred.
3) Only the members mentioned above can attended the competition.
4) There is no limit to the number of teams who can apply from each medical school.
5) Certificates of each student state or copies of each student ID card are required.
If you want to apply for an observation at KKU ICEM 2019, please follow this link for more details and registration.
Early bird registration fee : 480 US dollars or 15,000 Thai baht (40$ discount)
Normal Registration fee : 520 USD or 17,000 THB for 1 Representative Team (4 students and 1 advisor).
Observer price 300 US dollars (9,500 Thai baht)
Transfer money using the information below:
After registration, please complete your account and profile information on our website. Go to “User.”
Srinagarind Hospital, Faculty of Medicine, Khon Kaen University
Mittraphap rd., Nai Mueang, Mueang Khon Kaen District,
Khon Kaen, Thailand 40002
Facebook: KKU ICEM